The goods purchased from the online store mezator.com can be returned or exchanged within 14 days of receipt. Purchased goods that will be returned or exchanged - can not bear traces of use, must have all tags, hang tags, holograms, must be sent back with all the things with which it was sent (receipt, freebies, etc.).
1. In order to return the goods, please fill out an exchange/return form, including a statement of withdrawal from the contract.
2. The completed form, together with the proof of purchase and the goods, should be sent at your own expense to the following address:
Ul. Grzybowska 80/82/700,
3. The refund covers only the value of the returned goods, delivery costs are not refundable.
4. The refund for the returned goods will be made within 14 working days after the Shop receives the complete shipment with goods bearing no signs of use.
5. The refund will be made by bank transfer to the account indicated by the Customer in the exchange/return form. In the case of payment by credit card, the refund will be made directly to the Customer's card.
6. The store is not responsible for loss or damage to the parcel by the courier or the Polish Post Office.
1. To return goods, please fill out an exchange/return form indicating the goods to be exchanged.
The completed form should be sent to the following address:
DIAGNOZUJMY Ltd, Grzybowska 80/82/700 Ul., 00-844 Warsaw
- to confirm the availability of the requested goods.
2. After receiving information about the availability of the goods, please send the completed form along with the proof of purchase and the goods at your own expense to the following address:
DIAGNOZUJMY Sp. z o. o., Ul. Grzybowska 80/82/700, 00-844 Warsaw
3. If the exchanged product is cheaper than the new one, please transfer the difference to our account. In the title of the transfer, please write "Surcharge for exchange of goods Order No.:.......... ". Shipment is made after we receive the transfer.
4. When the exchanged product is more expensive than the newly ordered product, within 14 days from the day the store receives the exchanged product, the difference will be transferred to the account number provided in the exchange/return form.
5. The store does not accept shipments sent COD.
6. The store is not responsible for loss or damage to the shipment by the courier or the Polish Post Office.
In case of finding physical defects of the purchased goods or non-conformity of the goods with the ordered goods, the Customer has the right to file a complaint.
In such case, please send the goods back at your own expense to the address of the store:
DIAGNOZUJMY Ltd, ul. Grzybowska 80/82/700, 00-844 Warsaw
1. Please attach the proof of purchase and information about the reasons for the complaint of the goods to the returned goods.
2. The store does not accept shipments sent COD.
3. Complaints are processed within 14 days from the date of receipt by the store of the shipment with the advertised goods.
4. The store is not responsible for loss or damage to the shipment by courier or the Polish Post Office.
5. If the complaint is accepted, the damaged goods will be repaired or exchanged for another, full-quality one within the next 14 days, and if this is no longer possible (for example, because the goods are out of stock), the store will refund the equivalent of the price of the goods to the customer or offer him other goods available in the store to choose from.